iOS DEVELOPER / ENGINEER
Software developers help design and maintain software applications. You will often speak with customers to gather user requests for different features to improve speed, performance and usability. Software developers also conduct system tests, troubleshoot customer issues and correct software defects.
Other duties include project documentation, creating customer software manuals and developing prototypes for new software technologies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Objective-C is beneficial
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Ability to work in a self-driven, complex environment with multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to think abstract
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new technologies
- Maintain and extend existing development activities
- Work with customers to determine project requirements
- Design software to fulfil customer requirements
- Develop software from requirements and specifications
- Find and repair software defects; unit testing, UI automation testing
- Stay current with Apple and iOS standards and guidelines